Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

In the Presence of My Enemies: Sneak Preview

FaytheWorks Publishing LLC
November 29, 2013

Some dreams are worth the fight...

"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies..." Psalm 23:5.

Kara Bentley, the child prodigy from a small southern town, has grown into a talented and beautiful young woman living in New York City. With hopes of attending Juilliard to become a world class pianist, Kara is on the fast track to winning the hearts of many, especially the one of up and coming film director Wendell McGuire. But will the advances of another woman steal the hopes of them ever being together?

Melissa Peterson serves as a strong support system and best friend to Kara. She’s there to offer moments of encouragement as Kara faces the evils from an oppressive home life with her guardian sister, but will their friendship last when Kara uncovers a heavily guarded affair? 

Determined to defeat all odds stacked against her, Kara struggles to make it to the top. Will her determination prove to be enough as unrelenting trials attempt to suffocate any hope she has of leaving the projects, love for the man of her dreams, and most importantly the faith she has in God?

#  # #

In the Presence of My Enemies is my sixth book and fifth novel. It is only by the grace of God that I've made it his far. Many obstacles stood in my way as I attempted to complete this book (that I started writing about four years ago), but when God says that it is time to completeit is time. And although it had been tough to write through illness while caring for a toddler, I was able to finish this novel. 

It is an honor, no, a blessing to have others interested in my work. I hope that you all enjoy the story and consider sharing it with others. I thank everyone who pre-ordered autographed paperback copies and those who await links for the eBook (scheduled to go live next week). The official release date is November 29, 2013.

Again, thank you so much for your continued support and the precious time you spend on reading my stories.

Happy Reading,
 
Renée

No comments: